Marina Chiche, violon · Jean-Frédéric Neuburger, piano
For this Concert at 12:30 alongside the “Paris 1874, the Impressionist Moment” exhibition, presented from March 26 to September 8, 2024, Marina Chiche’s violin and Jean-Frédéric Neuburger’s piano will be joining forces to explore compositions by Pauline Viardot, Reynaldo Hahn and Gabriel Fauré. A musical dive into the impressionist moment.
This could well be a soiree in Pauline Viardot’s highly prestigious drawing room, where Gabriel Fauré spent a great deal of time and fell in love with the composer’s daughter. The program chosen by the two musicians will immerse the audience in an era, an ambience, and its own form of intimacy. All you’ll need to do is close your eyes and listen, and you’ll find yourself back in the impressionist moment...
- Marina Chiche, violon;
- Jean-Frédéric Neuburger, piano.
- Pauline Viardot, Sonatina for violin and piano;
- Reynaldo Hahn, Nocturne for violin and piano;
- Gabriel Fauré
- Romance for violin and piano in B flat major, op. 28;
- Sonata for violin and piano no.1 in A major, op.13.
- Tuesday 23 April 12.30pm Auditorium du musée d'Orsay